Thursday, December 11, 2008

!

its a random post.

i hate people want to tell me something and they stopped after they told me half of it.
i hate people dont appreciate for what i have done for them
i hate people whos trying to act as if he's my friend when he is not
i hate this you-dont-know, nvm-lets-drop-the-topic thing.
(i am NOT an idiot, and stop telling me *nvm, u dont know*. AND if you dont wish to say anything then dont even bring it into the conversation. im not some idle person whos got nth to do and listen to your stupid and unimportant story ok!!!??)

so if u think u will do one of the above things, then dont be my friend.
and if u are already my friend, then DONT DO ANY OF THE ABOVE.


dont come and ruin my day.
its really better if you can just

SHUT UP AND GET LOST.
if not, you can go and fcuk yourself.

yes. am angry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home